What does it do?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have summarised what they say about themselves here:
A guide on How 3 “Old School” Workout Methods Have Become the NEWEST Weight Loss Strategy To Strip Away The Last Of Your Stubborn Belly Fat & Sculpt Your Entire Body Quickly & Permanently
- Training like a boxer will take you a long way, but to reach 100% of your fat loss potential you also need a great nutrition plan.
- All the fat loss secrets that have been hidden in grimy boxing gyms for decades are finally assembled here
- Here’s your chance to get the equivalent of live personal training at a fraction of the cost
- The Exercise Manual is a complete library of written cues and still photos
- And never waste time looking up exercises once you’ve learned the moves
Is anyone actually buying it?Here I can provide you with some hard facts. We can use statistics provided by the payment processor. They release something called the product’s “Gravity”. It can be used a an indication of a product’s sales rank. I’ve taken this amount and produced a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Fat Loss TKO scores 70.28/100 which is around standard.
Time to buy – your optionsBy now you’ve read through the résumé of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve had a look at the user reviews on the right hand side of the page. Perhaps you’ve decided you’d like to buy the product. So what now?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click on the following link to http://www.fatlosstko.com, and look for their link to buy the product. You’ll be taken to the payment processor page and you can make payment with a credit/debit card or PayPal. At the time of writing the standard price for the product is $37.
Option 2: Buy Through My LinkIf you click this link: fatlosstko.com you’ll also be taken through to fatlosstko.com, where you can go through the same process as Option 1. However, because you were sent to the site via a special link, I get the credit for sending you over. If you do buy, I will receive a commission. There’s no difference in the cost to you. You might like to go for this option if:
- You feel my site has helped you and you’d like to show your appreciation.
- You’d like to receive a purchase bonus (see below)